Wonder how RainMakers always seem to be in the right place at the right time? Connected to the right organizations, in touch with the right decision makers, ahead of the pack?
For some there is no doubt a measure of luck involved. But most RainMakers make their own luck.
Welcome to 90-Second Notebook — a monthly subscription service that combines the strategic framework offered by a seasoned consultant, the measured counsel of a coach, and planning and pursuit tools that will grow your practice.
The more competitive the marketplace, the more essential a strategic approach to sales and business development.
This is the focus of the 90-Second Notebook — a monthly subscription service designed to help you build a strategic approach to business development with four monthly resources.
- A monthly video — usually about 90-seconds in length — focusing on core principles and practical applications. Use this video on your own, or as a discussion starter in a monthly lunch-and-learn session. (See below for a sample.)
- A monthly worksheet — usually no more than a page or two — that expands on the month’s video content, and helps you build an action plan for the next 30-days.
- Our Monday Morning Business Development Jumpstart — an in-your-inbox email every Monday morning, designed to keep you focused, and addressing frequent questions and issues. (Click here for more information.)
- *Add a 30-minute one-on-one coaching call — completely personalized coaching to address unique challenges and opportunities you face each month. (Click here for more information on Monthly Coaching.)
Jumpstart the biz dev side of your work week with our in-your-inbox quick read every Monday morning.
A to-the-point 60-second read (if that) . . . no sales pitch, but no silver bullets either. Just one or two thoughts to help us ID an opportunity, set a priority, or focus on strategic action.
Monday Morning Biz Dev Jumpstart tees up an idea, tip or tool that fine-tunes your planning, focuses on common issues, and provides a thought-starter for the week.
MMJS arrives in your inbox every Monday as part of your 90-Second Notebook subscription.
Every journey presents twists, turns and forks that can lead to new challenges, distractions and opportunities. A monthly visit with a member of our experienced coaching team helps you anticipate the predictable ones, and explore those that seem to pop up out of nowhere.
These one-a-month 30-minute calls are personalized to address your biz dev efforts, and often focus on topics such as:
- How to align your networking efforts with your personality and schedule
- How to identify strategic targets and create connections with influencers and decision-makers
- The role of thought leadership, content marketing and social media in your business development efforts
- How to create an action plan that builds bridges to on-going conversations
- How to spot consequential movement and instigate conversations that differentiate you from the competition
Our team has coached hundreds of professional service providers, brings first-hand experience to each coaching call, having led individual pursuits for as much as half-a-billion dollars. These calls are about innovating, problem solving, encouraging and challenging you to do what it takes to realize your goals.
Subscribe or Request More Information
Use this form to subscribe to the 90-Second Notebook. Subscribe to all four components, and receive the monthly video, monthly worksheet, Monday Jumpstart, PLUS the one-on-one 30-minute coaching call — all for $425 per month. (You may cancel at anytime.)
*Or, subscribe without Monthly Coaching call for $195 per month.
Indicate your desired subscription level on order form; simply note “With” or “Without” Coaching Call